Sunday, October 21, 2012

Something Wicked Comes


When Heidi at Rainy Day Ramblings asked me about participating in this spooktacular event I knew just the author I wanted to feature.  L.M. Pruitt, the author of the fabulous paranormal, Jude Magdalyn series.  You can win an ebook of all 3 right here!!


All images from goodreads.com
To read the synopsis for each book just click on the gorgeous cover.

I got a chance to ask Jude a few questions.  She's very busy, so I was extremely lucky to get the few moments I had with her.

Jude thanks for taking a few moments out of your busy schedule to talk with me.  I have to say I’m a huge fan.  As not to keep you from your other obligations I’ll get right to the interview if that’s alright?  

JW- You have quite a motley crew running around here.   What do you think about going from no family to, well a huge one?

Jude - It’s… something. I know, I know, not quite the answer you were looking for. It’s hard to explain. I never thought I would be the type of person to settle down and really have a family and now they’re everywhere. Most of the time it’s cool. But there are some days where you just have to lock yourself in a room and be completely alone, lol.

JW -  You’ve adjusted very well to running the Covenant; do you think this is what you’ll always want to do?

Jude - Uh, something tells me you really don’t just walk away from this gig. But seriously, it feels like I’m where I’m supposed to be. That may change in the future, but for now I’m content to just let things ride.

JW - Some people haven’t read your story yet, but you’re coming up on some huge changes.  Are you making big plans or do you plan on taking things as they come?

Jude - A little of both. Obviously there are some things you have to plan for (and I’ve been reading all the books I can) but there are other things you can’t. I guess we’re going to find out how good we are at thinking on our feet.

JWI have to say, I really appreciate your taste in men.  Theo is a catch.  Can you give me any juicy tidbits about him?

Jude - He sleeps naked. And he sings in the shower. Don’t tell him I told you.

JW-  So, Hart….he’s a thorn in your side that doesn’t quit.  What sort of precautions will you be taking to keep the Covenant and it’s NEW members from his grasp?

Jude - Anything and everything. And this time, he’s staying dead.



Author Spotlight:
L.M. Pruitt has been reading and writing for as long as she can remember. A native of Florida with a love of New Orleans, she has the uncanny ability to find humor in most things and would probably kill a plastic plant. She is the author of the Jude Magdalyn Series as well as New Moon Rising, featuring Cari Gravier, and Taken, featuring Frankie Post. She is currently working on her next adventure, Winged, that I know will be as amazing as her other books. Ms. Pruitt makes her home in Florida with two cats--one smart, the other not so much.



Please note:
These books are NOT YA!  You must be at least 17 to enter the giveaway.  Thanks.

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really good series.

    As for the question... probably some kind of creepy/scary doll. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanette! Thank you so much for being a part of Something Wicked and for putting up such a great post. I have heard some great things about this series and I even purchased the first book awhile back, need to find time to read it! I think Theo sounds hot...sings in the shower and sleeps naked...ahem! Anyway adding your link to FB sorry it took me so long to get here today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to check out this series and id be a zombie vampire nurse

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd probably revert to girlhood when I loved poofy dresses and shiny things and become a fairy princess with sparkly tiara and scepter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend Kriss says:
    The head Saturnyn from the Doctor Who episode The Vampires of Venice. I would start off the night looking like she did to most everyone, awesome dress a mixture of period clothing with a bit of steampunk on top, http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/File:DR_ROSSANNA.png and end the night in full Saturyn drag. http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/File:Saturnyne2.jpg

    Which means getting someone to make my head for that one and help me figure out how to make the back of her dress. TIME to make the two dresses would be part of those resources plus all the fabric and notions to sew it up and do any of the accoutrements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let us see if Mozilla will let me post if it does, YA what she said (see above)

    ReplyDelete
  7. a sexy goddess

    truwinner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?! Oh how I love it when you do that!!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Magic Medley and Very Own World kits by Irene Alexeeva